Virginia Wesleyan University has the following positions available. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete an application in the Business Office or submit a resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important information on Virginia Wesleyan University's hiring practices
- Application for Employment - Staff
- Application for Employment - Faculty
- Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Adjunct Instructor of Economics
- Adjunct Instructor of Chemistry
- Security Officer
- Coordinator of Prospect Research
- Freshman Enrollment Counselor
- Part-Time Enrollment Representatives
- Director of Institutional Research
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, the presence of non-job-related medical disability, or any other legally protected status.