Virginia Wesleyan University has the following positions available. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete an application in the Business Office or submit a resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important information on Virginia Wesleyan University's hiring practices
- Application for Employment - Staff
- Application for Employment - Faculty
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Assistant Professor of Management, Business & Economics
- Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Adjunct Faculty in Marketing and Finance in Online MBA
- Security Officer
- Coordinator of Prospect Research
- Freshman Enrollment Counselor
- Part-Time Enrollment Representatives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Virginia Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer. The University offers employment, advancement opportunities, and benefits in a harassment-free environment on the basis of merit, qualifications and competency to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or covered veteran status.