- Go to http://start.vwu.edu.
- Click Sign in and log in using your e-mail username and password.
- Click the heading for Email.
- Click Contacts, see illustration below.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to File > Import and Export...
- Select Export to a file. Click Next.
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows). Click Next.
- Select the Contacts folder from the list of folders. Click Next.
- Type a name for the exported file and Save the file to your Desktop or My Documents folder. Remember where you save this file because you will need to find it again during the import process.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- See instructions to Import contacts to Gmail.
- Access your contacts as described above.
- Step 1: Click Import.
- Step 2: Click Browse. Find and select the file saved to your hard drive during the export process. Click Import Contacts.