Virginia Wesleyan transitions from college to university May 23 - August 1. Please be patient as this transition occurs.



General Application for Admission to the Adult Studies Program

This application is for all individuals who wish to enroll at the University as a student in the adult Studies Program including non-degree seekers.

Visiting Student Application

This form is used if you are a student at another college wishing to take a class at VWU for credit at your home institution.

Employer Tuition Deferral Program Authorization Form

This form is used if your employer pays for your tuition and you defer payment to the end of the semester. Submit the completed form to the Adult Studies Office at the time of registration. The form must be signed by both student and employer.

Student Information Form

Grade Release Form

The Grade Release form can be obtained in the ASP office and is to be completed by the student. This gives permission for ASP to send a grade letter to an employer, if necessary, stating the tuition and the grades for the courses taken that semester. Your official grades can be viewed and printed from Web Advisor

Veterans Registration Form

This form should be completed each semester by veterans using the Virginia educational benefits program.

Transcript Request Form

This form is used to request transcripts from other colleges that are required by to be sent to Virginia Wesleyan.

Drop / Withdraw Policy

This brochure describes how to drop or withdraw from classes, the deadlines by which to do so and explains refunds due.