Virginia Wesleyan transitions from college to university May 23 - August 1. Please be patient as this transition occurs.


How to Apply

How Do I Apply?

Once you have decided to begin or return to college, submit a completed application to the Adult Studies Office. The application is available online in PDF format or you may request a copy from the Adult Studies Office. In addition to submitting your completed application, please request your transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended (we must have official transcripts sent directly from each institution to the Adult Studies Office at Virginia Wesleyan). Additionally, have a copy of your high school transcript or GED sent to us. Once we have received your transcript(s), please schedule a free, confidential appointment with one of our advisors by calling 757.455.3263.