About VWU

How to Apply

How Do I Apply?

Once you have decided to begin or return to college, submit a completed application to the Office of Enrollment. The application is available online or you may request a copy. In addition to submitting your completed application, please request your transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended (we must have official transcripts sent directly from each institution). Additionally, have a copy of your high school transcript or GED sent to us. Once we have received your transcript(s), please schedule a free, confidential appointment with one of our advisors by calling 757.455.3263.