Current External Scholarships
Inquire about financial aid programs sponsored by your or your parents' employers. Also pursue financial aid scholarships on the web and through your church, public school system, local businesses, grocery stores, department stores, banks, credit unions, pharmaceutical companies, national brands and companies such as Tylenol, Pepsi-Cola, Kellogg's, Wal-Marts, K-Marts, etc. Check also with local civic groups and professional organizations. Scholarships are out there, you just have to take the time to look for them and then apply!
Check back each week for a new opportunities
Budda Teas Fair Trade Scholarship Program
Eligibility Requirements: We are looking for students who can clearly demonstrate their passion and personal commitment to fair trade and responsible practices. open to all grade levels and majors.
Innovation in Education Scholarship
Organization: LA Tutors
Deadline: The 20th of every month
- Must be enrolled as a high school or college/university student with the United States or Canada.
- Mush have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Must be a citizen of, permanent resident of, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.
- Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the loves of others.
PeopleClaim Advocacy Training Internship Program and Scholarship
- Must have an interest in helping others.
- Have a passion for participating and improving the practice of law and dispute resolution.
- Highly motivated and self-motivated.
James "Rhio" O'Connor Memorial Scholarship Fund
Organization: Surviving Mesothelioma
Eligibility Requirements: Open to all majors and all grade levels
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
Organization: Congressional Black Caucus Foundation
Amount: Various scholarships
Eligibility Requirements: Please click the below link for more information on the CBCF scholarships.
Get Games Go
Organization: Get Games Go Young Marketer's
Deadline: March 20, 2018
Description: Written piece about your reason for applying for our scholarship, your interest in marketing, your leadership skills, and how you make a positive impact in your community (500 words or less)
Organization: Farm Hydroponics
Deadline: March 31, 2018
Description: Applicant should submit a well written essay or article (1,000 – 1,500 words or more) on the topics related to this site.
Deadline: July 31, 2018
Description: ZipRecruiter is offering a $3,000 scholarship to the winning college or university student with the most creative entry in our Winter/Spring 2018 Scholarship Promotion.