- Be involved with your child as he or she plans for college.
- Create a folder or box to keep college mail in, because the amount of mail will increase once your child begins his or her senior year.
- Visit our campus during a Marlins Days (Open House) or by calling and arranging a private visit.
- Watch for college fairs in your area. Attend them with your child, and speak with college representatives.
- Mark important dates (open houses, financial aid and scholarship workshops, and deadlines) on your calendar ahead of time.
- Check out our web site often. It is a great resource for learning about the various aspects of college life at Virginia Wesleyan.
- Our office is here to help, so don't be afraid to pick up the phone or send an e-mail!