Part-Time Enrollment Representative
Please Note: All Virginia Wesleyan University employees, including primary contract services, are required to submit proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. A copy of an individual's vaccination card or certificate will be required upon employment.
The Center for Enrollment at Virginia Wesleyan University is seeking Part Time Enrollment Representatives to work in the Enrollment Outreach Office. Position entails informing prospective Virginia Wesleyan University students of Scholarship opportunities.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (16 hours per week)
Rate: $12.00 per hour
Tuition Benefit: One class per semester can include Online, In person (space available) or Masters programs (Online or in person, space available.) for Part Time Staff and is limited to Employees only. No Family Members. No time in service requirement.
- Must have a strong belief in the importance of Education.
- Customer Service/Call Center experience (preferred). Previous Enrollment experience a plus.
- Ability to engage prospective students in conversation about Virginia Wesleyan University’s scholarships and qualifications.
- Must possess dynamic, professional and articulate telephone communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to engage prospective students in a positive, friendly and outgoing manner while accurately collecting, relaying and tracking information.
- Must possess strong multitasking skills, typing skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and browser based systems. Queue management experience a plus.
- Must be dependable, punctual and Customer Service oriented.
Interested Candidates may submit a resume via email to: email@example.com or by mail to
About Virginia Wesleyan University
Virginia Wesleyan University is Coastal Virginia's premier university of the liberal arts and sciences. Situated on a 300-acre park-like campus in Virginia Beach, the University annually enrolls approximately 1,600 students in undergraduate, graduate, and online programs. Undergraduate degrees include a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Musical Arts, and Bachelor of Social Work with 41 majors, 31 minors, and 19 pre-professional tracks. Graduate degrees include a Master of Business Administration, a Master of Education, and Master of Arts in Education. Students thrive in average class sizes of 15 and through the University's experiential learning, high-impact leadership, and career-development programs. An inclusive community dedicated to scholarship and service grounded in the liberal arts and sciences, Virginia Wesleyan University inspires students to build meaningful lives through engagement in Coastal Virginia's dynamic metropolitan region, the nation, and the world.
Virginia Wesleyan is a university with a coastal edge. Located in Virginia Beach, where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Chesapeake Bay, our region is proud of its vibrant city life, sandy beaches, and rich history. Learn more at visitvirginiabeach.com/explore.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, the presence of non-job-related medical disability, or any other legally protected status.