Part-Time Enrollment Representative
The Center for Enrollment at Virginia Wesleyan University is seeking Part Time Enrollment Representatives to work in the Enrollment Outreach Office. Position entails informing prospective Virginia Wesleyan University students of Merit Scholarship opportunities. All Virginia Wesleyan University employees, including primary contract services, are required to submit proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. A copy of an individual's vaccination card or certificate will be required upon employment.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (16 hours per week)
Rate: $12.00 per hour
- Must have a strong belief in the importance of Education.
- Customer Service/Call Center experience (preferred). Previous Enrollment experience a plus.
- Ability to engage prospective students in conversation about Virginia Wesleyan University’s merit scholarships and qualifications.
- Must possess dynamic, professional and articulate telephone communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to engage prospective students in a positive, friendly and outgoing manner while accurately collecting, relaying and tracking information.
- Must possess strong multitasking skills, typing skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and browser based systems. Queue management experience a plus.
- Must be dependable, punctual and Customer Service oriented.
Interested Candidates may submit a resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to
Virginia Wesleyan University, Human Resources Department, 5817 Wesleyan Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, the presence of non-job-related medical disability, or any other legally protected status.