Part-Time Outreach Center Specialists
Please Note: All Virginia Wesleyan University employees, including primary contract services, are required to submit proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and booster. A copy of an individual's vaccination card or certificate will be required upon employment.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (16 hours per week maximum)
Salary: $12 per hour
- Customer Service/Call Center experience (preferred).
- Must possess dynamic, professional and articulate telephone communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to engage prospective donors (alumni, parents, community members) in a positive, friendly and outgoing manner while accurately collecting, relaying and tracking information.
- Must be dependable, punctual and customer-service oriented.
- Must demonstrate a strong belief in the importance of philanthropy and a commitment to the success of Virginia Wesleyan University.
- Typing skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and browser-based systems. Queue management experience a plus.
- Training on Outreach Center system and scripts will be provided.
Interested Candidates may submit a resume via email to email@example.com or by mail to:
About Virginia Wesleyan University
Virginia Wesleyan University is Coastal Virginia's premier university of the liberal arts and sciences. Situated on a 300-acre park-like campus in Virginia Beach, the University annually enrolls approximately 1,600 students in undergraduate, graduate, and online programs. Undergraduate degrees include a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Musical Arts, and Bachelor of Social Work with 41 majors, 31 minors, and 19 pre-professional tracks. Graduate degrees include a Master of Business Administration, a Master of Education, and Master of Arts in Education. Students thrive in average class sizes of 15 and through the University's experiential learning, high-impact leadership, and career-development programs. An inclusive community dedicated to scholarship and service grounded in the liberal arts and sciences, Virginia Wesleyan University inspires students to build meaningful lives through engagement in Coastal Virginia's dynamic metropolitan region, the nation, and the world.
Virginia Wesleyan is a university with a coastal edge. Located in Virginia Beach, where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Chesapeake Bay, our region is proud of its vibrant city life, sandy beaches, and rich history. Learn more at visitvirginiabeach.com/explore.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, the presence of non-job-related medical disability, or any other legally protected status.