Part-Time Outreach Center Specialists
Please Note: All Virginia Wesleyan University employees, including primary contract services, are required to submit proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and booster. A copy of an individual's vaccination card or certificate will be required upon employment.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (16 hours per week maximum)
Salary: $12 per hour
- Customer Service/Call Center experience (preferred).
- Must possess dynamic, professional and articulate telephone communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to engage prospective donors (alumni, parents, community members) in a positive, friendly and outgoing manner while accurately collecting, relaying and tracking information.
- Must be dependable, punctual and customer-service oriented.
- Must demonstrate a strong belief in the importance of philanthropy and a commitment to the success of Virginia Wesleyan University.
- Typing skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and browser-based systems. Queue management experience a plus.
- Training on Outreach Center system and scripts will be provided.
Interested Candidates may submit a resume via email to email@example.com or by mail to:
Virginia Wesleyan University, Human Resources Department, 5817 Wesleyan Drive, Virginia Beach, VA. 23455
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, the presence of non-job-related medical disability, or any other legally protected status.