2019 Spring Career Fair
Virginia Wesleyan’s Career Development and Internship Program will host its annual Career Fair on Thursday, February 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the CMAC in the Jane P. Batten Student Center.
For employer information, click here.
Employers desiring to visit Virginia Wesleyan for recruitment purposes may choose from three options:
- Company Information Table. We will set up a table for your company in the Jane P. Batten Student Center where you may speak informally with students. $50 fee covers table, flyer printing and posting, social media posts, and notification to appropriate students and departments.
- Company Presentation. We will reserve a room for you to give a presentation. $50 fee covers table, flyer printing and posting, social media posts, and notification to appropriate students and departments.
- Campus Interviews: Employers may conduct interviews on campus either by pre-selection or open appointment.
To arrange a campus recruitment event, call 757.455.3401 or email the CDIP Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post Your Non-On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) Job Openings
- Register or log onto your Marlin Careers account.
- Click on the Quick Link
- Create Non-OCR Job Posting toward the bottom of the list OR you can click on the Jobs menu across the top and then on the Register and Post a Job.
- Complete the New Job form.
- Click the Submit button when your posting is ready.
Note: Your job will be PENDING until we approve it. When it has been approved, you will see a green check mark beside the job in the Approved column. You’ll also get an email confirmation. Our office will choose an appropriate expiration date for each job. Please contact us if you need to change the deadline.