2020 Election Results
Presidential Election Candidates (* designates incumbent)
- Joseph Biden and Kamala Harris
- Donald Trump and Mike Pence*
Virginia Senate Candidates (* designates incumbent)
- Daniel Gade
- Mark Warner*
House District 02 Candidates (* designates incumbent)
- Elaine Luria*
- David Bruce Foster
- Scott Taylor
City of Virginia Beach City Mayor Candidates (* designates incumbent)
- Robert “Bobby” Dyer*
- Richard “RK” Kowalewitch
- Jody Wagner
The Commonwealth of Virginia has two constitutional amendments on the ballot this year.
- Constitutional Amendment #1 (Passed)
Should the Constitution of Virginia be amended to establish a redistricting commission, consisting of eight members of the General Assembly and eight citizens of the Commonwealth, that is responsible for drawing the congressional and state legislative districts that will be subsequently voted on, but not changed by, the General Assembly and enacted without the Governor's involvement and to give the responsibility of drawing districts to the Supreme Court of Virginia if the redistricting commission fails to draw districts or the General Assembly fails to enact districts by certain deadlines?
- Constitutional Amendment #2 (Passed)
Should an automobile or pickup truck that is owned and used primarily by or for a veteran of the United States armed forces or the Virginia National Guard who has a one hundred percent service-connected, permanent, and total disability be free from state and local taxation?
- Norfolk initiative - Shall casino gaming be permitted at a casino gaming establishment in the City of Norfolk as may be approved by the Virginia Lottery Board? Initiative passed
- Portsmouth initiative - Shall casino gaming be permitted at a casino gaming establishment in the City of Norfolk as may be approved by the Virginia Lottery Board? Initiative passed