WAC: Weekend Events That Rock!
The Wesleyan Activities Council (WAC) provides social, educational, and community-building activities on campus. WAC is the primary programming arm of the Office of Student Activities, thus it supports the mission of that office. WAC consists of six paid (hourly) Event Supervisors who develop leadership and teamwork skills, provide quality entertainment for peers, and promote campus traditions. Applicants must be full-time, undergraduate students of Virginia Wesleyan University who are in good judicial standing and have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
Current Event Supervisors:
- Gabrielle Adams (Spirit and Traditions)
- William Murphy (Comedy and Variety)
- Tiffany Cariker (Movies and Games)
- Abigail Harrington (Music)
- Amber McDonald (Novelties and Outdoor)
- Nick Frampton (Off-Campus Events)