Faculty and Staff Campaign Honor Roll of Donors
Your Gift Is Your Voice
Ways for Faculty and Staff to Make Their Gift
Join the 2018/19 Faculty and Staff Campaign today!
The VWU faculty and staff campaign gives you the opportunity to support to the area of the University that speaks to your passion. Through your gifts, you help ensure scholarships for VWU students. You provide unique academic opportunities through undergraduate research, study-away, and educational symposiums that benefit our students today and our world tomorrow. Your financial support directly impacts Virginia Wesleyan as Coastal Virginia’s premier university of the liberal arts and sciences.
Our 2018/2019 faculty and staff campaign focuses on the following four priorities that make Virginia Wesleyan such a special place to learn and to work:
- Our Students: Annual Scholarships, Academic Programs, Student Life
- Our Faculty: Faculty Development, Endowed Chairs and Professors, Library and Technology Resources
- Our Athletic Programs: Marlin Athletic Fund
- Our University: Become a partner in the University's commitment to improving its rankings, enhancing its national reputation and demonstrating a broad base of support - all essential for attracting, recruiting and retaining the best faculty and students.
Your gift is your voice. The faculty and staff campaign is your opportunity to show you believe in Virginia Wesleyan and the people who make it great. Please join us in raising your voice by making a gift of any size, to the area of your choice, today.
As VWU faculty and staff, we are part of a special community of talented people who understand that collaboration is essential to success. Let’s show others that we as faculty and staff believe that VWU is worth the investment. You have the power to do that through your gift.
Besides the priorities listed above, you can also designate your gift to the following University endowment priorities:
- Faculty release time to lead student research
- Portfolio (community service, internships)
- Center for the Study of Religious Freedom
- Internationalization of the campus
- Merit and need-based endowed scholarships
- Study-abroad and international student scholarships
- Environmental Science (designate which one):
- Endowed Chair
- Research project seed funds
- Summer field course scholarships
- Speaker series
- Equipment Fund
- Unrestricted endowment