Mathematica Online Access via Wolframcloud.Com
Wolfram Mathematica Online (cloud version) is now available for the VWU community. You must have a Wolfram account to access Mathematica Online. This means you do not have to download, install and wait for approval for Mathematica, you can use it online. However, downloading and installing is still available if you prefer.
If you already have a Wolfram Mathematica account and have it installed on your computer, you can continue to use it on your device or the online version.
If you don’t have an account, create one by following the directions below:
- Go to http://user.wolfram.com and create a WolframID (you must use your VWU email address or your request will be denied). Click on the CREATE ONE link near the lower right of the login screen.
- Fill out the form. Click on “Create Wolfram ID”
- Check your VWU email for a validation link
- Follow the instructions in the validation email to complete your account creation
Mathematica online version can be accessed from a laptop, computer or mobile device using the following information.
To use Mathematica|Online in the Wolframcloud.com from....
- * a laptop or computer, visit http://mathematica.wolframcloud.com and log-in.
- * a mobile device, download the free Wolfram Cloud app from your app store and log-in.
Make sure you are using your VWU email address and the password you created when setting up your account.