Virginia Wesleyan University Global Campus offers comprehensive non-degree continuing education courses designed to provide advanced skill sets valued by employers. Because of COVID-19's economic impact on our communities, VWU Global Campus—in partnership with the Virginia Beach Department of Economic Development—is offering the following professional development online courses at no cost.
The fully online self-paced tutorials are part of the continuing education offerings through VWU Global Campus and join the University’s other non-credit course options. Register today and get access to self-paced training and improve your professional skill set—perfect for job seekers, business owners, students, recent graduates, and volunteers.
Please note: If you have completed a no-cost course with us before, you will not be able to register for another course via the registration form. Instead, please send an email with your name and requested course to email@example.com and we will register you.
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals (Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management II (Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Getting Started with Google Workspace (Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Intro to Excel
- Business Marketing and Writing
- Business Budgeting for Beginners
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
Students who successfully complete their course(s) will earn a certificate of completion. For more information, contact VWU Global Campus at 757.233.8789 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.