Virginia Wesleyan University has the following positions available. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete an application in the Office of Human Resources in the Alumni Galleria of the Jane P. Batten Student Center or submit a resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important information on Virginia Wesleyan University's hiring practices
- Application for Employment - Staff
- Application for Employment - Faculty
There are currently no openings for faculty.
- Director of Student Accounts
- Assistant Men's and Women's Throws Coach
- Part-Time Enrollment Representative
- IT Support Specialist
- Security Officer
Affordable faculty/staff housing on the north side of campus
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, the presence of non-job-related medical disability, or any other legally protected status.