Virginia Wesleyan University has the following positions available. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete an application in the Business Office or submit a resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important information on Virginia Wesleyan University's hiring practices
- Application for Employment - Staff
- Application for Employment - Faculty
- Research Librarian
- Assistant Professor of Management, Business & Economics (Org. Strategy, Internship Coordination)
- Assistant Professor of Management, Business & Economics (Expertise in Economics)
- Assistant Professor of Spanish and Hispanic Studies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Virginia Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer. The University offers employment, advancement opportunities, and benefits in a harassment-free environment on the basis of merit, qualifications and competency to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or covered veteran status.