Virginia Wesleyan University has the following positions available. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please submit a resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Virginia Wesleyan University employees, including primary contract services, are required to submit proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and booster. A copy of an individual's vaccination card or certificate will be required upon employment.
- Assistant Professor of Management, Business, and Economics
- Adjunct Instructor, Department of Chemistry, Physics
- Adjunct Instructor, Department of Chemistry, General, Organic and Biochemistry
- Adjunct Instructor, Department of Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
- Adjunct Instructor, Department of Chemistry, Physical Science
- Adjunct Instructor, Department of Criminal Justice/Sociology.
- Assistant Men's Basketball Coach
- Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
- Coordinator of Accreditation, Data Collection, and Reporting
- Director of Wesleyan Engaged
- Part-Time Outreach Center Specialists
- Part-Time Enrollment Representative
- Security Officer
Affordable faculty/staff housing on the north side of campus
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, the presence of non-job-related medical disability, or any other legally protected status.