Virginia Wesleyan University has the following positions available. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please submit a resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Virginia Wesleyan University employees, including primary contract services, are required to submit proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. A copy of an individual's vaccination card or certificate will be required upon employment.
- Assistant Professor of Management, Business, and Economics
- Adjunct Instructor, Department of English
- Adjunct Instructor, Department of Chemistry
- Assistant Professor of Biology - Microbiology
- Lecturer in Biology, Anatomy & Physiology
- Assistant Professor of English
- Lecturer in Management, Business, and Economics
- Lecturer, University Physics and Physical Science
- Human Resources Assistant and Wellness Program Coordinator
- Academic Support Specialist
- Enrollment Counselor
- Part-Time Outreach Center Specialists
- Instructional Technologist
- Part-Time Enrollment Representative
- Security Officer
Affordable faculty/staff housing on the north side of campus
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, the presence of non-job-related medical disability, or any other legally protected status.