Virginia Wesleyan University has the following positions available. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete an application in the Office of Human Resources in the Alumni Galleria of the Jane P. Batten Student Center or submit a resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Virginia Wesleyan University employees, including primary contract services, are required to submit proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. A copy of an individual's vaccination card or certificate will be required upon employment.
- Important information on Virginia Wesleyan University's hiring practices
- Application for Employment - Staff
- Application for Employment - Faculty
- Adjunct Instructor of Chemistry
- Assistant Professor of Recreational Therapy
- Assistant Professor of Management, Business, and Economics
- Head Field Hockey Coach
- Student Accounts Specialist
- Assistant Men's and Women's Throws Coach
- Part-Time Enrollment Representative
- Village Coordinator
- Security Officer
Affordable faculty/staff housing on the north side of campus
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, the presence of non-job-related medical disability, or any other legally protected status.