Virginia Wesleyan University has the following positions available. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please submit a resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adjunct Instructor, Dept. of History: Intro to Non-Western History
- Adjunct Instructor, Dept. of History: African American History since the Civil War
- Assistant Director of Advancement Operations
- Woman's Lacrosse Head Coach
- Welcome Center Coordinator
- Security Officer
- Payroll Accountant
- Student Accounts Coordinator
Affordable faculty/staff housing on the north side of campus
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Virginia Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, the presence of non-job-related medical disability, or any other legally protected status.