Our Career Development Program (CDP) offers a free online, self-guided, interactive program designed to help you to select a major and plan your career based on your personal interests, values, skills, personality, and aspirations.
Returning FOCUS-2 users may log in here.
First-time users: To get started
- To create a new user account and to obtain a FOCUS-2 access code, contact Career Development in the Lighthouse at email@example.com.
- Create a username and password. Remember your username and password, as the CDP will not have it.
- Now you are ready to enter the FOCUS-2 site to register as a first-time user.
Tips for using the FOCUS-2
- Start by working on the sections that are more relevant to you. You do not have to complete every section. Select the ones that best meet your needs at this time.
- Each section takes 10 to 15 minutes; the whole program takes about two hours to complete.
- You may exit and return to the program at any time.
- When finished, print your completed reports and/or portfolio and make an appointment with the Career Development office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about FOCUS-2, please contact Career Development in the Lighthouse at email@example.com.
We look forward to discussing your results with you!