PORTfolio 225: Career Study Application
PORTfolio 225: Career Study Description
Provides an in-depth introduction to a career field of choice, an externship experience in that career field, and subsequent reporting and processing. Students spend the first week researching their career choice and the site at which they will extern. In the second week, they carry out the on-site externship. The final week is used to document, process, and present the lessons learned. They include final reflection and summary. (PORTfolio students will also update their electronic portfolio.)
To be approved to enroll, students:
- Do not have to be in the PORTfolio Program
- Submit the application below
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Have earned at least 23 credit hours
- Meet with the director of the Career Development and Internship Program (CDIP), Ms. Mollie Dunmyer, by Wednesday, October 31, 2018 to discuss externship interests. To make an appointment with Ms.Dunmyer, click here.
Application is due: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
ALL fields are required