The Office of Student Activities complements the academic program of study and enhances your student experience by providing programs that increase involvement, strengthen campus connections, broaden culture awareness, engage students of diverse backgrounds, develop leadership skills, and offer opportunities for experiential learning.
Through involvement in Student Activities, you can:
- Identify strengths and hone leadership skills
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Create a meaningful, lasting connection to campus
- Help shape the culture and traditions of the campus community
- Have opportunities to apply your coursework
- Gain practical experiences that are applicable to life after college
- Enhance friendships
An active student life is an essential part of your college experience. We can connect you with opportunities to start or join a club, become part of a fraternity or sorority, influence campus policies with the Student Government Association, or plan major campus events with Off The Hook! Stop by our office in the Batten Center to find out how!