The Opus program was developed to assist students wishing to continue their academic pursuits while satisfying their financial obligations to the University. Assisting operational areas of the University, Opus students work side by side with full-time staff completing various projects throughout campus and in turn receive a reduction of their account balance. This program is available due to the generosity and support of Board member David Kaufman and the Landmark Foundation.
- Must have a balance due on their student account
- Must be full-time, degree-seeking, and maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Must complete application process
- Complete the FAFSA form for the current and upcoming academic year.
- Complete the application for the Federal Direct Plus Loan.
Eligible students are contacted directly and are invited to apply each semester.