In light of cautions related to COVID-19 and public health guidelines, we are unable to accommodate large group visits for in-person tours until further notice.
Alternatively, the Center of Enrollment Services has created interactive virtual group visits for educational groups to engage with our campus community! Virtual group visits are designed for middle and high school student groups, church groups, and other community groups.
Virtual group visits include an information session led by a member of the enrollment team. The presentation is followed by a Question and Answer period for in which participants will have an opportunity to engage with current VWU students.
The virtual session will cover information about the admission process, academic programs, undergraduate research, internship opportunities, campus life, and the many activities available to VWU students.
Information and Policies about Virtual Group Visits:
- Virtual group visits are scheduled Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM and are approved on a first come, first served basis. Virtual sessions will last no more than 60 minutes.
- Virtual group visit requests must be submitted with at least two weeks notice of the preferred date.
- Virtual sessions can accommodate up to 90 students and their chaperones via Zoom. There must be at least one (1) chaperone per twenty (20) students.
- Group leaders and chaperones are responsible for students' behavior. Students are expected to conduct themselves as respectful session attendees and not demonstrate disruptive behavior during the presentation. Should such behavior occur, the VWU admission staff has the right to terminate the virtual session.
- While every effort will be made to schedule your visit on the date you request, alternative dates may be offered if your desired visit date conflicts with the prior commitments of the Enrollment Team.
- By participating in the Virtual Group Visit, student participants who register via the link sent to the group leader will receive a $1,000 Visit Grant if accepted to VWU.
Thank you for taking the time to review the information above!
If you are interested in booking a virtual group visit, please complete the Virtual Group Visit form. If you have any questions regarding the virtual group visit, please contact Group Tour Coordinator, Stephanie Billy, at email@example.com or 757-455-3125.
Failure to comply with the policies listed above will result in your group being denied the privilege of scheduling virtual visits at VWU in the future. Our goal is to give you and your students the best experience possible.
We look forward to virtually meeting you all soon!