Due to the national COVID-19 outbreak, our February 27, 2021 Marlins Day Open House has been moved to a virtual setting. See below to find out more and to register.
Virginia Wesleyan University welcomes prospective students and their families to join us virtually and meet our faculty and students.
Marlins Day events provide the opportunity to:
- Interact with professors, students, and campus community members via panel discussions
- Hear from and see students experiencing all VWU has to offer
- Learn about academic offerings, scholarship opportunities, and the financial aid process
- Audition virtually for the VWU Music Department
- Audition virtually for the VWU Theatre Department
Receive a $1,000 Visit Grant when you participate in a virtual recruitment event organized by the Enrollment Office.
We also encourage you to take a virtual tour of our beautiful 300-acre, park-like campus.