Progress Report Instructions
Spring 2020—Progress Reports Available: March 25, 2020
Mid-Semester Progress Report grades and/or comments can be recorded for your students on WebAdvisor at any time through Tuesday, March 24. Recording grades of C- and below are especially important but you may record all grades if you choose. Comments (canned or free form) are extremely helpful to both students and advisors. It is a good time to give successful students an extra pat on the back with positive comments. Log on to WebAdvisor and click on "Midterm and Final Grading with Rubrics Rosters.”
Students and advisors will begin viewing the grades and comments beginning Wednesday, March 25. If you need to post grades/comments for a class after March 25, please inform your class to check WebAdvisor for your late entries. Also, use the Early Alert system for any special concerns regarding a student.
Why is this information important?
- Students need to see your grades and comments in black and white even though you think they already know their level of achievement.
- Advisors need the information in order to help their advisees.
- New students are of particular interest since some of them may be reviewed by the Committee on Academic Standing at the end of the semester.
- Records of students on academic probation are followed up by the LRC and Early Alert staff.
- April 10 is the last day students can drop a class with an automatic W.