Print and submit completed forms to the Office of the Registrar for processing.
Office of the Registrar
Clarke Academic Center
- Application for Approval as Transient Student (PDF)
If you are currently enrolled at Virginia Wesleyan and wish to take a course at another college, you must complete this form prior to registering for any courses. Read the instructions and special notes at the bottom of the form before signing.
- Application for Guided Study, Independent Research and Tutorial (PDF)
- Change of Address - Students should log in and use the address change form on WebAdvisor
- Major/Minor/Adviser Declaration Form (PDF)
- Withdrawal Notification (PDF)
Self Service Enrollment Verification through WebAdvisor
You can now enjoy the ease of performing various enrollment verification activities in the convenience of your own room or home at any time of the day or night. Best of all, there is no waiting time for this service.
Log in to WebAdvisor. Click on "Students" and scroll down to "Web Miscellaneous Programs" where you will find "National Student Clearinghouse--Student Self-Service." This link will bring you to the National Student Clearinghouse site login. Fill in the required information and log in. You can then print out an enrollment certificate as well as view other information about your loan deferments. When you are finished, be sure to log off of the Clearinghouse site as well as WebAdvisor